We are dedicated to quality workmanship and high standards of ethical business practices. We acknowledge this belief through:
• Promoting efforts to achieve the fastest practicable progress towards environmentally sound permanent forest management worldwide and are committed to sustainable forest management.
• Supporting responsible national and international efforts which focus attention on the various threats to the world’s productive forests.
• Encouraging the use of wood as an environmentally acceptable and renewable material and constantly seeking beneficial ways to reduce wood waste and utilize residues.
• Asking suppliers from tropical forests to show evidence that they and their respective governments are undertaking practical measures to implement the ITTO Objective 2000.
• Urging the U. S. Government to maintain and increase aid and other positive assistance to those tropical countries which are endeavoring to implement the ITTO “Guidelines for the Sustainable Management of Natural Tropical Forests.